Interview Prep

If you have ever played a competitive sport you were probably well aware of who your competition was. The unique thing about the job hunt is you have no idea who your competition is. Interviewing is the single most important aspect of the job search process. Not only must you present yourself well, but you must present yourself better that the competition. 30% of job change success depends on a person’s background and ability. What is the other 70%?

We have been coaching candidates for over ten years and getting unfiltered feedback from hiring managers. They’ve been telling us what they don’t tell you. Let us coach you, too.